| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Poindimie in October is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 130.6mm (5.1in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Poindimie October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Poindimie, New Caledonia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Poindimie: