| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Poindimie in February is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is damp. A significant 360.8mm (14.2in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Poindimie February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Poindimie, New Caledonia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Poindimie: