| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Poindimie in August is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 105.5mm (4.2in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Poindimie August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Poindimie, New Caledonia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Poindimie: